A mini excavator is a piece of material handling equipment commonly used in construction projects that has a load capacity of up to 7.5 tons. Mini excavators are becoming extremely popular in small construction projects.
Mini excavators are also called as compact excavators. These machines are made to do the job like a regular excavator but are designed for smaller construction projects where it would be impractical to use a full size excavator when a mini excavator could do the job.
Here are some of the advantages of mini excavators:
- Some construction projects are small that a regular size excavator would be too big to use. In this case, a mini excavator can enter small areas and do the job more effectively and efficiently.
- A mini excavator is very mobile. It can be easily transported or towed from one construction site to another.
- This compact machine is also versatile to use. It can be used in a number of different construction applications by using various attachments like buckets, thumbs and grapples.
- A lot of time can be saved using a mini excavator. The time saved in the construction process is both beneficial to the contractor as well as to the client.
- A mini excavator also costs less than the bigger excavators.
- It can be used in residential home, landscaping or agricultural projects.
Have a look at the different companies that supply mini excavators below. Just click on the business name to visit the company website. Business establishments selling mini excavators may check out the Advertise section to get a listing on this website.